1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into 3/4" florets
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. turmeric
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
2 thinly cloves garlic
1 Jalapeno seeded, and thinly sliced lengthwise
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Cilantro leaves to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil, ground cumin, turmeric, and garlic.
- Add the cauliflower and jalapenos to the olive oil and spice mixture and toss until well coated.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast 25-30 minutes or until golden browned.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with lemon juice and cilantro
Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, pantothenic acid, and vitamin B6. It is a very good source of choline, dietary fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, manganese, phosphorus, and biotin. Additionally, it is a good source of vitamin B2, protein, vitamin B1, niacin, and magnesium.